Discounted Acquisition Basis.
The existing infrastructure and improvements of the Resort, including the restaurant and bar the ranch rooms and existing guest room buildings, have been acquired at a significant discount to their replacement value. This allows for the redevelopment of the Resort at a relatively low cost basis ($18,000 per key) when compared to the cost of total new construction. This acquisition basis makes it possible to develop the best resort in the market at an overall cost basis that will be significantly less than the cost to develop a similar quality resort in the future.
- The property was purchased in February 1st, 2018 for $750,000
- We placed $100,000 down and owner financed $650,000
- Estimated current value $1,200,000
- $550,000.00 in equity before renovation
- ARV $3,500,000
- estimated ARV equity $2,300,000
- Three geothermal greenhouses to be used by guests and to supply fresh produce for the restaurant
We are seeking a business loan in the amount of $1.2million. 25 year fixed or A.R. at 5%.
The funds will be allocated as follows:
- $650,000 will go to purchasing the real property
- $360,000 will go to complete the Phase 1 scope of construction
- $100,000 will go towards operating capital
- $50,000 will go towards Legal, administrative and closing costs.
- $40,000 will remain in an incidentals and emergency fund account.